Subject: Re: DMA beyond end of isa
To: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/27/1995 09:36:18
> From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
>
> If we want to prove the sincerity of our desire for cooperation, why
> not merge OpenBSD and NetBSD again first?  That split is obviously the
> fresher one.

	With the freshest 'bad blood' <sigh>. If Net & Free cant sort out
	their differences after - (how long is it now?), I think it unlikely
	that Open & Net will get together right now...
	Open & Free might be a better bet - I dont know of any grudges on
	that part - please correct me if I'm wrong...

		  David/abs 		(david@southern.com)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
     >=- Microsoft asks you where you want to go. Unix gets you there -=<
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>