Subject: SCSI troubles with ASUS P/I-P55TP4XE and PCI-SC200...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/19/1995 12:02:05
Just to document my SCSI problem (I suspect it's just the timing
glitch everybody's been complaining about), I'm using the
aforementioned board with a 133MHz Pentium and the 512K pipeline
cache, and when I tried to install NetBSD 1.1 last night, I got
frequent SCSI resets and then finally the system just hung.

Sigh.

I'd be curious to know if anybody running with a similar configuration
is also having problems.   I know of at least one person with a 100MHz
Pentium on this same motherboard who is *not* having problems.

			       _MelloN_