Subject: Xserver trouble...
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew B. Wood <devtrix@netcom.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/19/1995 06:45:10
or so it seems.

Just upgraded to 1.1 and that was quite an ordeal.  :)

Then I noticed that after I tried to open a few "xterm"s they were bombing
out on me.  I logged the Xserver output and got this:

setegid(50): Operation not permitted
setegid(50): Operation not permitted

Now I seem to be getting the error but I seem to be able to launch an
Xwindow OK in spite of this.  Does anyone know where I might look to tune
this up?

As always, all help greatly appreciated.

And thanks much to the people who responded about my "supported PCI
cards" question a little while ago!

+Matt
--
Matthew B. Wood                                               mbwood@netcom.com