Subject: mod player on i386
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/13/1995 19:15:57
I can't seem to find a mod player for NetBSD/i386 anywhere.

I hacked up tracker 4.31 to work with the ULAW interface, but can't get
it to work in linear mode with the linear interface...  The best I can
do is produce barely recognizable noise.

It will also only run in mono mode (while linear), even though I'm using
an SBPro.  Just trying to set the number of channels to 2 fails.

I know nothing next to nothing about audio device programming, so if someone
with more of a clue could shed light on this subject...  A pointer to
fully working player would be best. :)

--
Jason Downs
downsj@teeny.org  --> teeny.org: Free Software for a Free Internet <--