Subject: Shared libg++
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@wheel.tiac.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/06/1995 18:54:16
   Has anyone looked at getting the latest libg++ to build shared?
I am trying to put together a system that is freely distributable
in binary form, but (for reasons beyond my control) source restricted,
and the LGPL is complicating matters. Having a dynamic library would
simplify matters greatly, since the "replacement" requirement is
satisfied. I don't mean for this to bloom into a philosophical
debate, but I'd appreciate any tips for getting this going.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts