Subject: Re: fdformat program
To: None <mike.long@analog.com>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/24/1995 19:04:19
> >does anyone happen to have an fdformat program lying around? on a
> >quick perusal, the only source i was able to find for such a beast
> >was for the 68k port of linux...
>
> You may be able to find one in the PR:
>
>      646 gnats-ad port-i38 open      non-criti medium   net        there is no floppy diskette formatting utility on NetBSD/i386

Now that there is floppy support in the sparc port, is it worth
making sure the ioctl's used do not conflict with any that may
(already) be there - I have not looked at the code just yet.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy                                           peter@wonderland.org
@ Home                                                 phone://44/973/499465