Subject: pcvt,xterms or what????
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brandon Reed (alaric) <reed@engr.orst.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/12/1995 15:08:23
I've been running on the 1.1a snapshot with a kernel built slightly later.
I've been using pcvt but the same strange behavior show up in xterms as
well. When I rlogin(always) or telnet (sometimes) to a host it doesn't
get the terminal information and thinks that I have 1 or two more lines
on the screen than there really are. If I just run resize on the remote
machine it fixes everything. Is this how things are supposed to work or
is something broken?

Alaric,           | Archery: A deeply seated hatred of paper with bright
Mka Brandon Reed  |  coloured circles printed on it.
reed@engr.orst.edu|
http://www.engr.orst.edu:80/~reed