Subject: Re: PAS/16 driver
To: Brandon Reed (alaric) <reed@engr.orst.edu>
From: David Brownlee <david@city.ac.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/03/1995 09:57:25
	Try changing the references to 'ufs' to 'ffs' is /etc/fstab...

		David/abs

david@city.ac.uk +44 171 477 8186 (MIME) david@southern.com +44 181 888 8949
Network Analyst, UCS, City University   System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd
Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB                PO Box 59, London N22 1AR

        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>
>=- Microsoft: Abort and Retry Cancel -or- NetBSD: http://www.netbsd.org -=<
         (Apologies for long signature - in process of changing jobs)