Subject: Re: Installation problems
To: None <David.Eckhardt@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU, richard.ellis@kpmg.co.uk>
From: Data In~rte~vgri}ity EnginNO CARRIER <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/26/1995 17:38:15
I think you're wrong here -- I had 1.0 up and running perfectly happy
on 300M worth of a 500M IDE drive on a Compaq 486/66.  It screamed, too.

#define AUTHOR "David_Eckhardt@ROBIN.WARP.CS.CMU.EDU (David_Eckhardt@ROBIN.WARP.CS.CMU.EDU)"

/*
 * 	From: richard.ellis@kpmg.co.uk
 * 	Date: Thu, 26 Oct 95 15:25:47 GMT
 * 	Subject: Installation problems
 *
 * 	     netbsd 1.0....
 * 	               wdc0: lost interrupt: error 0: status 0:
 *
 * Known problem #41412344.  NetBSD 1.0 basically doesn't support IDE.
 *
 * Dave
 *
 */

#undef AUTHOR	/* "David_Eckhardt@ROBIN.WARP.CS.CMU.EDU (David_Eckhardt@ROBIN.WARP.CS.CMU.EDU)" */

				--*greywolf;
--
A whole wide world, an endless universe/Yet we keep looking thru the eyeglass
in reverse/Don't feed the people but we feed the machines/Can't really feel