Subject: Installation problems
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG, port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <richard.ellis@kpmg.co.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/26/1995 15:25:47
     Can someone please help me with a problem I am having installing
     netbsd 1.0. I have a dell optiplex xl/575 with a 1gb ide disk. The
     installation is fine until it tries to label the disk when the
     following error is displayed
               wdc0: lost interrupt: error 0: status 0:
     The installation loops continuosly displaying this error. The disk
     geometry (according to the bios) is 528 cyls 64 heads 63 sectors. On
     bootup netbsd sees it as 2112/16/63 I have tried using both geometries
      for the installation but get the same result.

     Any help would be appreciated.

     TIA

     Richard Ellis