Subject: Re: INSTALL conf file
To: None <frank@fwi.uva.nl>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <agc@sde.uts.amdahl.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/17/1995 09:34:22
> 	* aha0    at isa? port 0x330 irq ? drq ?
> 	* bt0     at isa? port 0x330 irq ? drq ?
> 	  Has the probe-conflict between these two been resolved? The
> 	  May snapshot indicated it hadn't yet then.

No, these two are still mutually exclusive - I posted changes that
should make the bt driver stop probing when it finds an aha, but it
still leaves something in a funny state. (Apologies for the technical
terms in the last clause).

Alistair
--
Alistair G. Crooks (agc@uts.amdahl.com)                    +44 125 234 6377
Amdahl European HQ, Dogmersfield Park, Hartley Wintney, Hants RG27 8TE, UK.