Subject: Re: Anyone sharing a machine with NT and NetBSD?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@laurin.teuto.de>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/07/1995 22:25:21
>P.S.: I don't know if there is a NT version for some kind of pmax, sorry
>      if not.

Intel, Alpha, Power PC, and yes, MIPS.  I don't believe NT has
specifically been written to run on a DECstation, however.  Most of
the MIPS boxes are from people making them specifically for NT (like
NEC).

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...