Subject: Asus P55TP4XE + BT-946C anyone?
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Heiko W.Rupp <hwr@pilhuhn.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/21/1995 00:00:28
Hi,

is anyone using the above combination with NetBSD 1.0? I try to
install it, but after instertion of the filesystem disk I get

pcprobe reset error 4

then it probes for various devices and after probing for the bt with
its disks it shows:

6000001 not conf test mode
6010002 not conf board type code 15
0100000 not conf 0xf0-0xff using except 16

It then panics.

If I let the kc-bt in and just type return, it just continues and I
get the shell prompt.

Does anybody have any hints? The setting of the cache options didn't
seem to change anything.
--
Heiko W.Rupp        Gerwigstr.5        D-76131  Karlsruhe    +49 721 9661524
In an Acapulco hotel: The manager has personally passed all the