Subject: running -current on an SLC
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Phil Knaack <flipk@ncremp.ag.iastate.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/15/1995 12:21:42
YAAAAAY!

	It seems that a recent change (< ~month ago) to the netbsd kernel
has FIXED all the problems I used to have running -current on my 486slc2/66
motherboard; I dunno what you did, but good job! I'm in the process of
rebuilding the world and finally getting away from 1.0...

	Finally, I don't have to go to the office to run Linux_DOOM on a
-current box -- I can now do it at home!

	Whatever was done to fix it, and whoever made the change, thanks!
I might consider getting you something, like a pizza and some beer. :)

	If you were having problems with netbsd-current not running more than
a second or two on your slc/dlc, I would suggest you try a recent -current
kernel..

Cheers,
Phil
--
Phil Knaack                    flipk@iastate.edu
Database Programmer, NCREMP    Student Development Group