Subject: X on notebook?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@zen.void.oz.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/14/1995 22:38:39
Ok,

now that I have ep0 working on my Toshiba 2130 (much thanks to Stefan
Grefen and David Carrel) I thought to try getting X up.

I put a pms device in my kernel config, _hoping_ that the AccuPoint
device would have some sort of standard interface...

pms0 probes ok etc, and X comes up nicely (640x480 sucks of course
:-)

Touching the AccuPoint makes the mouse cursor travely in one direction
only and behave as though one were holding down the right button.

I have:

    Protocol	"PS/2"
    Device	"/dev/pms0"

and it looks like it might almost work - but it doesn't.

I tried it with and without Emulate3Buttons

Anyone running X on a thinkpad or new toshiba?

--sjg