Subject: Re: Multiserial boards ?
To: Charles Hannum <Charles-Hannum@deshaw.com>
From: Jarkko Torppa <torppa@cute.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/30/1995 23:05:55
On Wed, 30 Aug 1995, Charles Hannum wrote:

> A driver for the *programmable* DigiBoard cards would be nice, but you
> can't get programmings specs without a NDA.  Is the Linux driver for
> the `dumb' or `smart' boards?

The dumb (PC/X) are quite easy to handle if you dont care about adding
some static things into the driver (or external config utility). modem/X
(8*v22bis) had enough documentation for me to patch BSDI/1.1 com driver for
it.

The Linux driver claims to support PC/Xe and PC/Xi family, I found it from
sunsite under name digipcxx.taz.

Somebody also mailed me that FreeBSD now has digiboard driver but I could
not find it from ftp.freebsd.com.

--
 Jarkko.Torppa@cute.fi     +358-0-648090          Cute Communications Oy