Subject: Re: 4-gigabyte drives?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew B. Wood <devtrix@netcom.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/18/1995 15:41:25
> I have a site using 2 4GB seagate barracudas (or hawks, I forget which)
> on a BT946C controller.  Works like a charm.
>
> bolo
> | Joe Burger	U of WI-Madison Computer Sciences | "No matter where you go,
> | "bolo"	bolo@cs.wisc.edu   uwvax!bolo     |  There you are"
> |               http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~bolo/     |     -- Buckaroo Banzai

Yeah, NetBSD1.0 loves my new (old, but newly excavated from warehouse)
Fujitsu 1.3 Gig drive.  It's good ol' MS-DOS that can't handle the big
drives.  Makes you wonder how an OS that cuts so many corners became so
successful.  Oh well....

--
Matthew B. Wood						      mbwood@netcom.com
	      They can't play baseball, they don't wear sweaters