Subject: Re: Keyboard LED timeout (again) - pcvt
To: None <hm@hcs.de>
From: VaX#n8 <vax@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/10/1995 04:02:46
While really really bored, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:
> > Now that I've switched to pcvt, I'm starting to get frequent LED timeout
> > errors.
> Which version do you use ?

I just spent a day upgrading to 3.30 and guess what? (drum roll please)
Still have the problem.

FWIW, there's an interesting twist; the "Keyboard LED command timeout" does
not print the "K" if the error is triggered when using the command console 0
(e.g. /dev/ttyv0).

Any way to disable this "misfeature"?  I just want NUMLOCK to stay out of
the way; these "last message repeated 119 times" are bugging me. ;)
--
VaX#n8 (vak-sa-nate) - n, CS senior++ and Unix junkie - vax@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Deal with evil through strength, yet encourage good through trust.    - PGP me