Subject: lms driver
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kenneth Stailey <kstailey@owl.dol-esa.gov>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/28/1995 11:35:48
Hello,

Under heavy system load (ie. compile + netscape) my lms (logitech
mouse) driver occasionally panics with a page fault in kernel mode.
This has popped up more than once over the course of many months.

Does anyone else see this?  I have been using 1.0A for as long as it
existed and I think it might have also happend with 1.0 too.

I have never submitted the kernel stack trace as a send-pr.  I am lazy
at typing numbers and perfer to hook up a laptop with a terminal
program and capture stack traces off the serial console rather than
type them in by hand.  Unfortunately, this panic is hard to reproduce,
so I might have to leave the laptop on for weeks, and it's not mine.

I am using the three-button Logitech MouseMan.  The panic seems to
occur with the left button down, or when it is pressed, but I'm not
sure since it happens so quickly.

~Ken