Subject: ide atapi interfaced cdroms
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steven Critchfield <critch@sstar.sstar.isdn.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/25/1995 14:24:00
Well, first off I'd like to thank all the people who have helped me get my
dos partiotion down to it's correct size, and my SB clone card working on my
new kernel. I am glad to be joining such a user community.

 Next off, I need some info on how to config up my second ide controller,
and how to get NetBSD to recognize the Matsumi cr572 cdrom on it. PB says
the interface is ide/atapi. I didn't see that supported in the ALL config
file, or under the supported hardware.

BTW the second ide controller os at irq 15 and has IO at 0170-0177 and 0376
acoording to win95.

Thanks in advance.
Here is a quick sig file for Steven Critchfield.
critch@ssrar.sstar.isdn.net