Subject: Problems with Adaptec 1522A
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeremy C. McDermond <mcdermj@PEAK.ORG>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/24/1995 10:18:07
Has anybody tried to use a Fast/Wide drive with an Adaptec 1522.  I've got an
IBM 1Gb F/W SCSI drive that I'm trying to drive under NetBSD-current
(supped yesterday).  It probes correctly, but whenever I try to access the
drive, write(2) ends up giving me an "undefined" error, looks like the number
of bytes written doesn't match what was expected.  I tried enabling the
USE_WIDE option in the aic driver, but this doesn't seem to work.  Can anybody
give me a clue? 8-)

Jeremy C. McDermond				mcdermj@CSOS.ORST.EDU
RS/6000 Technical Analyst
Willamette Industries, Inc.			#include <Standard Disclaimer>