Subject: Re: Netscape / Mosaic for 1.0?
To: Matthew B. Wood <devtrix@netcom.com>
From: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/23/1995 21:07:07
Don't know about the Linux version, but I use the unknown-bsd Netscape 1.1
binary and it works fine.  It'll complain about not being able to use uname,
but it does start-up and I haven't run into any major problems.  Just make sure
that you put the nls directory into your /usr/X386/lib/X11 directory or else
you won't be able to paste into any dialogs without crashing.

OK, so there was one problem ... :)

--Brian