Subject: Re: panic: kernel fault
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/19/1995 18:31:10
> A little UTSLing makes it clear what's going on here.  swread(), the
> read routine for the swap-space driver (in vm/vm_swap.c), reads

> But when I look at physio() (sys/kern_physio.c), it starts

Nice catch by der Mouse, but unfortunately, fixing this has increased
my crash frequency to about every 4 hours.  I am attaching a list
of files on my system that have changed since July 4.  I am most
suspicious of the changes in vfs_subr.c and vfs_bio.c.  Just a
hunch.  Can anyone supply files prior to these dates?

Hmmm.. Must go see if the tarballs are older....

./arch/i386/i386/conf.c
./arch/i386/include/psl.h
./arch/i386/include/types.h
./arch/i386/isa/isa_machdep.c