Subject: Re: kmem_map too small (intel)
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/02/1995 13:24:18
Hej!

I changed this one to port-i386.

In message <199507011947.PAA00812@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>you write:
->Yes.  Namely mountd.
->This was mentioned on this list both before and after the changes
->that caused the problem.

I do remember having a short look at those messages but that was when I
returned from a longer business trip to my owerflown mailbox at home...

->If you update mountd, the above problem will go away, but you'll be
->better off updating all of your userland--a few other things have
->changed.

Most notably I cannot run X anymore. Although I specified INSECURE, X dies on
an interrupted system call when trying to set up the mouse fd.

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de