Subject: Re: i386 laptop questions:
To: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
From: Stefan Grefen <grefen@convex.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/16/1995 10:17:57
In message <Pine.SUN.3.91.950615222729.24120H-100000@euston>  David Brownlee wrote:
> 	      o	Missed wd interrupt after suspend/resume.

Increase the timeout in wd.c. I've
#ifdef LAPTOP
#define WAITTIME        (40 * hz)       /* time to wait for a completion */
#else
#define WAITTIME        (4 * hz)        /* time to wait for a completion */
#endif

> 	      o Suspend/resume sometimes drains battery real fast.

Look FreeBSD/linux APM stuff

> 	      o Looking for pcmcia 3c589 driver.

It's in my pcmcia stuff. There is a 3x589B driver from Ignatious.

Stefan

--
Stefan Grefen                          Convex Computer GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
grefen@convex.com		       Phone: +49-69-665270