Subject: Re: com driver problems
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/16/1995 06:29:50
[ sorry about the delay on this; it got bounced by majordomo as an
  'administrative request' (due to 'subscribe's in the text, i guess),
  and catching up on majordomo mail took back seat to catching up on
  other things when i returned from my travels... -- cgd ]

>Is there a mailing list I could join to hear more about these obscure driver
>fixes?  This is the first time the problem has been acknowledged on the
>i386 mailing list, though it probably effects many NetBSD/i386 users.

Anyone who tracks -current should subscribe to at least current-users,
the appropriate port-* list(s), and source-changes.
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));