Subject: Re: various musings on PCI stuff
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@telstra.com.au>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@lagavulin.pdl.cs.cmu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/15/1995 13:50:18
> 	- wait for mycroft to get some free time (Ha! I bet it's
> 	as mythical for him as it is for me :) so it gets done in
> 	the One True NetBSD way (clean, KNF, etc)?

Oh, i forgot to mention: One thing that i'm not likely to do, but
would be 'correct', is find out exactly where video memory is mapped,
so that one can let it be mmap()'d reasonably (i.e. not require
INSECURE, or other weird hackerly; PCI gives you all the info you
need...)

Actually, i might get to this eventually, but if i do, it'll only be
once i get some sort of 'reasonable' machine-independent "workstation
console" configuration code figured out...  graphics console
possiblities on the Alpha are... mind-boggling...

chris