Subject: Documentation about bootblock
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@colwyn.owl.de>
From: Torsten Duwe (Emacs) <duwe@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/14/1995 00:41:57
    Matthias> where do I find documentation about the parameters accepted by
    Matthias> the bootblock? A man keyword would be enough.

At least I didn't find a man page in the sources -
src/share/man/man8/man8.i386 only contains the MAKEDEV entry and
src/sys/arch/i386/boot contains no man page at all - is this a misfeature or
did I not look thoroughly enough ? Since the documentation would be outdated
anyway check the source: src/sys/arch/i386/boot/boot.c: line 310,
getbootdev(). The flags get used mainly in src/sys/kern/*.c; grep for the
"RB_".

Hope that helps

	Torsten