Subject: NetBSD bootloader startable from DOS
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/13/1995 01:31:23
Hi!

I'm not on this list so please CC: my address if you anser my mail.
I was thinking of installing NetBSD/i386 on an external spare SCSI
disk for use with a TI Travelmate 4000M which my wife have bought.
The thing is that the internal bootdisk should still just hold DOS.
In order to boot, I'd like to have a DOS bootmenu item to bring up
NetBSD from the external SCSI disk, is that possible?  Otherwise I
guess I'll have to have a boot diskette for NetBSD, but it would be
nice to be able to boot NetBSD from DOS, much like one does on the
Amiga.

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG	WWW:   Here
Sweden