Subject: Re: updated vm86 kernel stuff
To: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.blrc.ma.us>
From: Ron Reisor <ron@strauss.udel.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/13/1995 10:27:55
I've been trying to build the dosemu into the 950606 -current NetBSD
system and all is well with the NetBSD part as far as I can tell, but I
can't build some of the dosemu-0.60.1 files.  In the "periph" directory
is a file called hdinfo.c that tried to include <linux/genhd.h> which
doesn't seem to exist.  Where does this come from?  Do I need a Linux
distribution to build the dosemu?  I was hoping that I just needed the
files in the dosemu directory on sipb.

thank you for your help,

Ron

On Tue, 6 Jun 1995, John Kohl wrote:

> I sucked out ALL my changes relative a -current kernel tree, and put
> them into ftp://sipb.mit.edu/pub/netbsd/dosemu/sys-current.950606.tar.gz .
>
> (Sorry, I don't have time tonight to weed out just the vm86 changes.
> Have fun with what else you see there.  Don't play too much with the GUS
> audio driver, it's a work in progress).
>
> ==John

Ron Reisor <ron@udel.edu> (RWR3)
University of Delaware Information Technologies/Network and Systems Services
Computing Center/192 South Chapel Street/Newark DE, 19716
pgp finger print: 0D 73 06 6F D3 6A 99 D3  F5 D5 6E FF 3B B9 7C 2C