Subject: Re: com driver problems
To: None <mbell@europa.com, port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/09/1995 17:18:21
>Date: Fri, 9 Jun 95 08:32 PDT
>From: mbell@europa.com (Max Bell)

>I do not currently track -current since I run 1.0, but if that is the only
>way to hear about bug fixes that apply to 1.0 as well (like the com driver
>issue) I will join the related lists.  How much overlap is there between the
>-current lists and source-changes?

There is no overlap between source-changes and any other NetBSD list.
The source-changes list is exclusively for automated CVS update
messages.

If you have questions about what the charters of the various NetBSD
lists are, use the 'lists' and 'info' commands of the majordomo server
at majordomo@netbsd.org.
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>           http://www.shore.net/~mikel
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));