Subject: Re: com driver problems
To: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
From: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/07/1995 14:44:26
I also was having the same problem with the new com driver.  Take a look at
your /etc/ttys.  Mine had rtscts and local on the line for the modem, but when
I removed them and replaced them with just softcar things started to work
again.  I not sure if this is the 'right' way to fix it, but it worked for me.

--Brian