Subject: Re: NCR 53C400A
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
From: Stefan Grefen <grefen@convex.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/31/1995 18:24:55
In message <199505311259.OAA08859@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>  Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there any reason the NCR PCI scsi driver should/should not work
> with the NCR 53c400A based board HP sells, with its scanners, as "PC
> interface card", once I figure out base adresses and write a isa bus
> frontend for the driver?
Yes,
as cgd has told you already.

I've ported the FreeBSD 5380 driver for Trantor cards to NetBSD,
(to work with the Adaptec PCMCIA Card) and can send it to you.

BTW,
I'm uploading a new version of my pcmcia-code (which now works
woth the new D-Link 650CT cards too) and a port of the FreeBSD
Adaptec aic7xxx driver (for 2940's etc) in the next few days.
I just have to get some time to package it, and write a README :-)

> Regards,
> 	Ignatios Souvatzis

Stefan

--
Stefan Grefen                          Convex Computer GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
grefen@convex.com		       Phone: +49-69-665270