Subject: Need tester - bounce buffers for aha1542
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Juergen Hannken-Illjes <hannken@eis.cs.tu-bs.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/29/1995 11:20:22
Hi, if you are also annoyed seeing these 'aha(..): DMA beyond end of ISA'
messages when you try to read/write tapes you may want to test my first
guess on bounce buffers for aha1542. You need at least the following:

- I[345]86 PC with ISA bus
- Adaptec 1542C/CF or other scsi adaptor recognized by aha1542 driver
- More than 16 MBytes of memory          (otherwise you don't have the problem)
- A kernel from NetBSD-current    (don't know if patch will work on NetBSD-1.0)

If you are interested, drop me a mail and I will send you a patch.

--
Juergen Hannken-Illjes - hannken@eis.cs.tu-bs.de - TU Braunschweig (W Germany)