Subject: RE: Disklabel trashed....
To: port-i386 <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Maier <JohnAM@datastorm.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/22/1995 08:53:00
Have you checked for a virus?

regardless...

Boot from the NetBSD 1.0 floppy(s) (don't install!).
cd /usr/mdec
disklabel -B -s bootsd /dev/sd0a
reboot

removed diskette, boot off hard drive and all is well!

(substitute wd0a for sd0a if you are using a IDE)

jam
*       John A. Maier          * Research Assistant For Datastorm    *
* E-mail: johnam@datastorm.com * Technologies Inc. (Procomm Plus)    *
*                              * (314) 443-3283                      *