Subject: Motif available?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Squier <groo@menger.eecs.stevens-tech.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/11/1995 19:38:47
Is there a company _currently_ offering Motif libraries for the x86?

A while back a company called "Sequoia International" was offering Motif for
NetBSD0.9 and NetBSD-current (that is, -current before NetBSD 1.0).  Having
finally gotten a real need for Motif, I called them up to order it and was
told that some other company now supports that product.  Needless to say,
after calling this "other company" (whose name escapes me), they told me that
they only have libraries for Linux and FreeBSD with no solid plans for NetBSD
support.

Any pointers would be appreciated.  Summaries to this list if there's a big
demand and I get any response :-)

-wps