Subject: Re: Is the pms driver working?
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@wheel.tiac.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/08/1995 00:45:33
In Message <199505080350.XAA13093@picard.cmf.nrl.navy.mil> ,
   Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil> wrote:

=>>Is the pms driver currently working under NetBSD-current?  More
=>>specifically, was it working through March and April?
=>
=>I was under the impression that the pms driver was working under 1.0 (there
=>might have been a few cases where it didn't, but for the most part I recall i
=>being perfectly fine under 1.0).
=>
=>The protocol should always be "BusMouse" in this case.
=>
   I've been staying current up to a few days for a while now, and I've
had no problems at all with my PS/2-style mouse.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts