Subject: Is the pms driver working?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Mark_Weaver@brown.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/07/1995 22:32:56
Is the pms driver currently working under NetBSD-current?  More
specifically, was it working through March and April?

If not, does anyone have a working version, or a patch to make it
work?

The reason I ask is because a friend is having problems getting it to
work on a system he copied from me a month or so ago, and I remember
that at one point in the past the pms driver wasn't working.  If it's
supposed to work I'll find out more details and post them.

He's tried both 'BusMouse' and 'PS/2' for the Protocol in XF86Config;
neither worked.

     Thanks,
	Mark
Email: Mark_Weaver@brown.edu           | Brown University