Subject: Re: DEC21040 driver
To: William Coldwell <billc@bogart.warped.com>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/27/1995 23:20:39
> Is anyone working on a driver for this?

Well, I'd talked to Matt Thomas about porting his driver, a while ago.
I think he said that he was interested in doing so, but i've not heard
anything from him since.

In any case, _i_ need a 21040 driver (which actually has to be
significantly different than his, anyway) for the Alpha, so i'm likely
to be writing one soon.  It will hopefully be useful for PCI boxes in
general.

(completely postscript) docs on the 21040 are available from
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/alpha/doc-list.html#EC-N0752-72 .
Go there, then click on the name of the doc to get the Postscript.

cgd