Subject: Re: pccons.c won't compile?
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@cloud9.net>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/22/1995 09:34:41
>Anyone know if pcvt works, if pccons is in fact temporarily nonfunctional?
> don't see much point to hacking on pccons if it's going to be done elsewhere

Actually, fixing up pccons doesn't take long (even less time now that the
fixes have been committed).

pcvt seems like it works, but it locks up my keyboard with disturbing
regularity (apparently due to LED updates).  I had been trying the beta
version of pcvt, but it currently doesn't compile because of the changes
to the interrupt stuff, and it was much easier just to go back to pccons
and let someone else fix it up...