Subject: Re: More WordPerfect 6.0 problems
To: None <Mark_Weaver@brown.edu>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@ai.mit.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/01/1995 17:32:00
   Warning:
       Name: form
       Class: XmForm
       Bailed out of edge synchronization after 10,000 iterations.
       Check for contradictory constraints on the children of this form.

I haven't been able to reproduce this locally.  What X server are you
using?  Are you running `xwp' from the same place you installed it?
(i.e. Did you move it after installing it?)

       Cannot create a new process: You may have exceeded either the user
       or system limit for the number of active processes.  Or the executable
       may not be found in its proper directory.

I've seen this, but it doesn't seem to cause any actual problems.
I'll look into it.