Subject: Re:What should go in /emul/ibcs2?
To: None <Mark_Weaver@brown.edu>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@ai.mit.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/01/1995 12:23:54
   I wasn't able to get the SCO WordPerfect 6.0 demo working, and I
   suspect it's because I need to put a bunch of stuff in /emul/ibcs2/.

The only thing you might need there is shared libraries, and you only
need those if you're using the `dynamic' version.

   In case you want more details:  It went looking for /dev/X0R, [...]

Local sockets for X don't work yet.  Using `localhost:0.0' should.

   [...], after a few initial dialogs it crashed.

That's probably because you didn't heed my advice and increase your
stack size limit to at least 2MB.  Also, make sure you have the
current version of sed(1) installed, or the installation scripts will
fall over.