Subject: Re: Open PRs regarding ProAudio Spectrum
To: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@ai.mit.edu>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/22/1995 18:17:39
  There are two open PRs regarding the ProAudio Spectrum driver:

     860 gnats-ad port-i38 open      critical  low      net        kernel will not link with ProAudio Spectrum driver specified
     864 gnats-ad port-i38 open      serious   low      net        pas.c doesn't recognize ProAudio Spectrum 16 Basic card.

  Could someone confirm whether or not these are fixed?

The changes I suggested have made it into the source; I hope that means they're
fixed :-).

By the way, it might be nice if send-pr offered some guidance in the selection
of "critical", "serious", etc.  I used (roughly) the labelling scheme we used
at KSR, where "critical" meant nothing worked, hence the apparently-odd
combination of critical and low.  (Maybe that's exactly what's intended.)