Subject: pas & netbsd-current?? does this work?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG, netbsd-current@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Lever <James.Lever@mailbox.uq.oz.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/15/1995 14:20:59
I've just installed a pas16 card into netbsd-current and such and finally
gotten it to work with my new kernel configured to accept it (that means
that I finally got a config of all cards without a conflict)..

now all I want to know is how to get the damn thing to work..  and yes,
as per an earlier post I have gotten the error "lpt0: out of paper" but
this has happened only once.

the only other thing I am interested in is how do you change
configuration details of the pas card under netbsd. is it possible to run
the card with netbsd thinking it is really using other irq's and dma's?

every piece of info getting netbsd & pas16 working would be v. helpful..

btw: just out of interest how many people out there are running netbsd &
pas16 and using it for such things as mbone/netaudio and such
successfully?? (on the i386 of course)

thanks.

appologies if this isn't relevant to current but it seems to be a current
problem.

----
James Lever
Prentice Centre, University of Queensland