Subject: PPP & Modem Lockups
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@wheel.tiac.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/04/1995 19:24:44
   Has anyone else seen modem problems after failed ppp connection
attempts? I have an internal Cardinal v.32bis fax/modem and
occasionally after a failed attempt the modem stops responding to
input completely. The system otherwise operates normally. It seems
that the hardware is going into an odd state since nothing less than
a hard reset reset returns the modem to responsiveness. It could
very well be specific to my modem, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Thanks.

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts