Subject: Re: Linux binaries
To: James Jegers <jimj@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@wonderland.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/04/1995 08:54:26
> 	linuxsystem-netbsd.tar.gz	// The neccessary libraries and things
> 	linuxdoom-netbsd.tar.gz  	// Doom for Linux
> 	linuxexecutor-netbsd.tar.gz	// The Macintosh emulator

Cool, thanks. Off to rebuild the i386 box at home...
{ftp,www}.wonderland.org may be down or very slow later today :)

Now all someone needs to do is a Solaris 2/ECOFF emulator (how
would the pmax one port ?) and we can play Sundoom on NetBSD/sparc.
I can see it now:

	Newsgroup: demon.announce
	Subject: Slow network

	Demon Internet are experiencing difficulties at the moment due to
	someone running SunDoom on our core routers.

(ROTFL - its too *early* in the morning for this)

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy					work: peter@demon.net
Wonderland					rest: peter@wonderland.org