Subject: Re: Looking for Netscape 0.94
To: None <Mark_Weaver@brown.edu>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/27/1995 01:41:39
>Does anyone still have a binary of Netscape 0.94 that will run on
>NetBSD-current/i386?  I know there was once a BSDI binary, but now
>all I can find is version 1.0N which is worse in virtually every
>respect from what I can tell.  1.0N crashes every time I try to
>copy/paste from/to it, among other things.

The fix for this is to install the R5 nls directory.  The directions on this
are in the SunOS readme for netscape (and to be honest, I've seen this question
answered so many times on mailing lists and newsgroups, I thought _everybody_
knew the answer :-) ).  maybe this should be put in the FAQ? (If it isn't
already).  I run 1.0N fine on NetBSD 1.0.

--Ken