Subject: Re: netscape under 1.0
To: NetBSD 386 Port <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@hcswork.hcs.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/26/1995 09:10:46
> > Chimera?  Never heard of it.  Got a pointer?
>
> ftp://ftp.cs.unlv.edu/pub/chimera/chimera-1.61.tar.gz
>
> That was the last version that I tried.  I couldn't get inline images
> to appear, and there was some other problem (that I can't think of now)
> with it.

In the chimera home page, a ftp site is mentioned for beta versions etc.,
from this site i got a file named xc5-1.64.tar.gz, obviously chimera 1.64.

This version works great and solved the problem you mentioned.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis    HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH    Hamburg, Europe
 Experience is directly proportional to the amount of equipment ruined (Murphy)