Subject: Re: NCR PCI SCSI bugs/fixes
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ernst J. du Toit <ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/24/1995 08:10:53
Hi

> A few data points...
>
> I've been using an NCR based controller on my 486DX2/66 (Cyrix)
> ASUS SP3G motherboard for over two months without problems.

Ditto this side with a Seagate 540Mb hanging off the SCSI and a Wangtek
4mm DAT on occasion.

> One thing to be sure of is double check that all those wonderful
> motherboard jumpers are really, truely, completely correct.  Failing that

:-) Had me around the merry-go-round a day or two too :-)

Ernst
--
Ernst J. du Toit (TED5)           Internet: ernstjdt@maxwell.ctech.ac.za
School of Electrical Engineering  BELTEL  : 175250 / Amateur Radio: ZR1ABB