Subject: Where to ask compatibility questions?
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Quinn <rjq@phys.ksu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/18/1995 09:36:41
 A friend and I are each buying a 486 and misc hardware and we're real worried
about wasting our money on something that isn't going to work for NetBSD.

 Is this the correct place to ask questions like ``does brand X device work?''
is there a better place to ask? Is there an FAQ anywhere where people list
devices they have had good/bad luck with? Are we worrying too much?

 We have the XFree86 list of supported devices.

--
| The net never sleeps.                                                    |
|                                                                Rob Quinn |